In total I gave 8 workshops, 6 of which in Dutch and 2 in English. There were 68 participants from the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Australia, India, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark
We have received extra donations from participants but also from dear involved friends and relatives. Thank you, we rounded up the total amount ourselves to make it a nice round number 😊.
I gave the workshops for 8 days from Hotel Dorotea in Dorotea (in Lapland in Sweden), where I was allowed to use their wifi, so that I always knew that I had a good internet connection. Thank you Hotel Dorotea😊
100% of the amount is dontated to the following 3 Dutch ngo's who support dog in need projects in Ukraine
1) Ngo WereldAsielen - Project 47 Gostomel shelter in Kyiv Ukraine. Www.wereldasielen.nl
2) Ngo Liefde voor honden - who support the project of Lajka who wants to take in dogs in Romania from Ukraine and bring food http://www.liefdevoorhonden.nl/help-de-dieren-in-oekraine/
3) Ngo Zilver who support the shelter of shelterfriends in Ukraine. https://stichting-zilver.eu/
About the workshop :
Do you want to build a garden for your own dog, for other dogs, start a commercial garden or for a shelter?
Allready more than 600 people worldwide joined this webinar. Learn more about how you can make your dog nose happy :-)
During a 1,5 hour workshop I will inform you about the topics below:
• What is a Snuffle garden?
• For which group of dogs suitable?
• Advantages of a Snuffle garden
• What does a Snuffle garden look like?
• Different types of Snuffle gardens
• Use materials on which dogs can use all their scents in the garden
• Building a Snuffle garden for Private use /shelter/dogschool etc
• Materials, budget, fundraising?
• Snuffle garden rules and much more
This 1.5-hour online workshop normally costs Euro 30.00 per person, but now only Euro 10,- per person of which 100% will be dontated to the following 3 Dutch ngo's who support dog in need projects in Ukraine:
1) Ngo WereldAsielen - Project 47 Gostomel shelter in Kyiv Ukraine
2) Ngo Liefde voor honden - who support the project of Lajka who wants to take in dogs in Romania from Ukraine and bring food
3) Ngo Zilver who support the shelter of shelterfriends in Dneproperovsk in Ukraine.
We will announce the total amount later on this page and also on the Sensory garden 4 Dogs website!
After participating, you will receive an e-book about "How to make a snuffle garden for my own dog".
How can You join?
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know on which date you want to join
Saturday 12 March or on Saturday 19 March at 7 pm (Amsterdam time)
You will then receive an email with further information.
Please check your spambox if you did not receive an email
Picture: Snuffle garden BK9 in Binkom, Belgium